Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rational beliefs bring us closer to getting good results in the real world.

I've come to realize, I'm too rational to follow my heart.
I make sense of things. I play them out in my head before I execute plans and ideas.
I remain a step ahead of everything, and with that being said.
I play my head against my heart. Simply because listening to your heart will leave you looking stupid sometimes.
I personally believe I can't go wrong if I give my brain a 65% advantage over my emotions until I'm in a situation of safety.
Then of course you have your friends telling you "noo just let go, let it blow through"
no. Thats stupid. Cause If I do it your way..my mind knows what will happen. which may be failure.
If I do it my way I play it smart and everyones happy.
Sorry, but I trust my common sense in a world full of people who seem to lack it or ignore it.
Does that make me uptight?

No comments:

Post a Comment