Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Always forgive your enemies..nothing annoys them so much

I feel that simply because I don't care for you or I choose to not fxk with you..doesn't make you my enemy
Don't assume I'm some place slandering your name, or that I have it out for you.
I don't, I promise.
I just simply don't fuxk with you, your not apart of my life or daily regement.
No, we don't even have to be cordial when we see one another.
How about we act as if we have NEVER seen each other before and call it a night?
You stay out of my way, and thats the way all of this should go :)
Don't send me your weak ass apology messages or whatever it is people do.
Not cause I don't want to hear from you but because I don't give a damn and I don't wanna hear you bitch.
Just being real, but we aren't enemies :)
Just don't fuxk wit chu..

No comments:

Post a Comment