Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wishes sometimes seem to come true, don't they. . . "/

11:11, Wishing Wells, Shooting stars, Wishbones etc.
I used to do all of that growing up and I still do every now & again for the shits and giggles
and a secretly a small part of me does hope that what I wish for will come true...


I guess stuff like that just doesn't happen to girls like me..
 There is this misconception that I get everything I want...i don't.
I just have to play things off and make them seem minor when I fail.
but inside..it hurts & i'm crushed...but I could never let it show.


The things I secretly wish for when 11:11 strikes..never wish me for me back.Maybe I'm not doing it right? Maybe I don't aim my dime properly when i toss it into the fountain? Maybe I'm supposed to start my wish once the shooting star is completely gone?  I tried to believe in wishes and fairytales and magic again. . .
not for girls like me.






No comments:

Post a Comment