Saturday, December 12, 2009

If something anticipated arrives too late it finds us numb, wrung out from waiting, and we feel - nothing at al

I know what I want to say regarding this, but I have no words because I feel nothing right now.
At a young age I taught myself how to stop feeling, I just learned to ask myself "why r u even trippin over this?"
&& yeah sometimes it takes a few days to kick in maybe a day or two and BAM. I'm numb.
Is it still there? Of course. . . but pride is like pain medication,
The pain is still there, but your nerves are numb so you can't feel it.
Then by time it wares off it really doesn't hurt anymore because you allowed it to run its course while your medication was in your system.
Is that a way to handle things? eh probably not. Is it easier? Yep.
Is it a weakness. Maybe, maybe not.
Do I give a fuxk.
no. not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment