Sunday, November 15, 2009

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing..

I have this thing about me where I will daydream about something, and eventually it will come to happen for me. Am I trying to claim psychic abilities? Nah, Not at all. If anything its a coincidence or maybe my life is simply going as planned. Regardless, I don't think this was something I was supposed to notice was taking place. Why? Because once I was aware of it it, i'd try to "daydream" about things I really wanted to happen to see if it'll really come around. Does it? Of course not. It just reinforced the fact that in life you know nothing. All we can do is have hope, and faith and goals that we work to achieve. That's about as much say as any of us get.
...But if I could just know this one thing...


 Hours after I wrote this I came across my horoscope which said the following:
Using your imagination to consciously conjure up a fortuitous future for yourself can have a positive influence on current events as long as you don't lose track of reality. Your dreams must be grounded in the truth or they won't be able to come true. Planting practical seeds now can be productive, but putting your faith in a fantasy will only lead to disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment