Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They who go feel not the pain of parting, it is they who stay who suffer..

Today I wrote a letter to someone that hurt me. It was more so a letter to a situation actually.
I wrote about 3 pages venting on how I felt. Everything I have too much pride to voice to another individual, I placed on that paper. Everything I wish I could say to those involved I wrote on that paper. Once I finished I felt better. I felt free. Although, I know this may be a slightly temporary feeling for me, I'm aware that it was the finishing steps to being completely better off. I followed that by deleting numbers and pledging to not put myself in any type of connection with that ordeal anymore for awhile if ever. I felt that although everything was really dead and old for me [and although I forgave all parties involved] I felt as though I was still dwelling in that world. It was as if I being haunted by the situation, that experience became my shadow and I couldn't take that anymore. The longer I lingered the longer I had to suffer...even if it was 10 seconds of a memory..it was 10 seconds of pain. That letter was the end for me. It was my farewell. In reality nobody will ever understand how I  felt, but that paper. Not the people who were there, not those whom I was upset with..but that paper.
It was that paper that felt my anger, and caught my tears. & to that paper I owe a thank you therefore, I must keep my promise and throw it away. Once that paper is thrown away so is any emotion or regard devoted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment