Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. . .

Just tell the truth, like seriously.
Because lying, being CAUGHT in your lie and then continuing to lie is not only retarded but makes everyone else  angry. Especially since eventually you will have to be honest to get you out of your situation or to make the interrogation end. Therefore, the longer you prolong the fib, you not only look like a liar, you look like a pathetic full of shit liar with bad judgement [on top of whatever else you may have done to sabotage ur image at that point]. Who wants that on their resume?
All jokes aside, we are human, we lie, we do.
Small lies, hell they happen, but learn from your mistakes.
I understand the "thats my story and I'm sticking to it" method.
I was taught that too, I know it well, but when your busted bruh your busted.
Its better to just end the situation by saving your grace the best you can by being honest.
I understand that usually people continue with the lie to cover their ass or because they are afraid of how the person may be affected afterward. In reality, you need to think about that ahead of time.
Especially men: guys are known to not think about the consequences of situations when they make some of the choices they make. That's okay, but that means guys don't have room for stupid shit so make wise choices just in case. I could go on with this forever but I don't have time for that, I just needed to touch bases to get that off this chest of mine honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment