Monday, November 30, 2009

There's a lot of bitch in every woman - a lot in every man.

Before I start let me make this clear, I'm not sayin I want a dude who bangs or thats a drug dealer or thats always tryna fight and is always in trouble. I'm just sayin I don't want a ni*ga with too much bitch in him.
I guess I should tell you a story before I get into this so you can see where I'm coming from. Once upon a short lil time ago, I was talking to a guy and I really liked him, we were cool as it gets, we clicked well so on and so forth but slowly  I started to notice he had some bitch in him. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with a man with some sensitivity and gayness for you [but unfortunately, that's not the kinda bitch I'm tlking about]. I'm talking about bitch as in : he was a low key punk.  Yeah, that's not gonna work. It would seep out in certain situations and every time I was like no no no hell no absolutely NOT.I'ma be real. I need a guy who isn't scary. That isn't too much to ask, I need a dude who has a little bite to him. Why? Cause I have a little bite in me. No I don't exude it all the time it's not necessary, but it's there. It's just what was left over from where I was raised, where my parents and the remainder of my family was brought up & my experiences. Women like to feel safe when they are with their man. Period. Its actually part of the reason we like being up under them, because we feel safe. If I feel like if something goes down you gonna run and leave me by myself...your not gonna work. If I feel like you wouldn't defend me if it ever came down to it...your not gonna work.
&& Once again, I don't like dudes who are always into trouble, thats not my aim..but there isn't nothing wrong with the diamond in the rough boy. The dude who may know wassup without being a complete  product of his environment. You can be educated and polite, respectable but know how to handle yourself if it ever came time...thas all I'm sayin.
...have a little bite. If you got it you got it..if you don't then idk..get a white girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment