Saturday, November 21, 2009

However rare "True Love" may be, it is less so than true friendship...

I've never had a problem making friends in my life.
Not to toot my own horn, but I think I'm a damn delightful friend.
That's due in part to the fact that I'm simply a reflection of the blessings they bring to me.
I have more than one Best Friend, yes this is true.
4 to be exact if we want to go into detail.
One we've been Best Friends for 15 years.
Another 9.
Another 5.
&& the last is going on 2 years.
To the average person that is a blessing. It is. Some people can barely get 1 good best friend.
While I'm being the lucky chick with four.
These are the four women who will without a doubt be there when I get married.
They will all probably be a god mother to one of my 6 children.
Might even have some named after them [maybe a middle name or smthin]
These are the 4 women who I know have me no matter what.
&& I thank them, because they are the ones who complete me and understand me.
They have stood next to me for every tear, heartbreak, crush, family battle, surgery, cold, flu, cramps,laugh, accomplishment, fail, raise & fall etc.
These four women have all fed me a time or two maybe three.
These four women have been accepted by my family, welcomed into my home.
and loved by me unconditionally.
Yeah friends may come && go . . .but these four are stuck.
yeah I said it.
STUCK lmao.
ily guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment