Monday, November 23, 2009

Guys are simple, women are not simple & they assume men are as complicated as they are..

.Recently I've been spending a lot of time with my brothers. I needed that time with them because I love my girls I do but I'm not used to the super-emotional-always-upset-wining-over-some-dude type stuff. Maybe, my girls back home are more like me than they realize but we have fun together without a guy being a main focus or without being in our feelings.
Here its a tad different and thats okay.
Around this time everyone has been doing their own thing, working, boo'd up, etc. I've just been with the boys, chillin, playing video games, going to games, talking all of that. Now, I refer to them as my breath of fresh air because its the time I can chill and have fun and nobody is in their feelings, there are no outburts, nobody is bitching..and its even better cause non of the guys are tryna get at me!! Its all family (even tho I want one of them but thats a different post). Nothing beats that to clear my mind. Not to mention, I've never been the girliest of girls. My sister isn't either.
Lets not get it confused tho, I still wear heels, get my hair & nails done, get dressed up and have my girlie moments because I am in fact a woman.I just never been into a lot of the stuff "super girlie girls" are into.
For example when it comes to dogs, I don't like those cutesie little bag dogs or poodles that mess is stupid to me. I like Pits, boxers, Rotwhilers and things of that nature.When it comes to cars I don't like bugs, bmw's and that kinda ish I like Mustangs, Aston Martins, Vipers etc. When it comes to music most women like the obvious rappers like wayne, jayz..and whatever it is guys like because they figure it gets them points. [trust i know this i see it every day] I don't..they are cool and all but I'm an Eminem & Eazy-E fan (i liked Eazy as a kid shh lol),  The list goes on..  lol idk I guess I'm different? *sigh
Sometimes I kinda feel like blah about that [i wouldn't change it] but it almost seems as if guys are into those SUPER girlie girls..and I'm not one of those. I'm feminine but I appear to have more tomboy like preferences my brother says. eh..IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment